We have had an amazing summer! I decided the best way to recap is ....quickly! So, here goes!

Canyon and Kayli took swimming lessons and really loved it! It was still early June so it was really cold but they were troopers, even in the rain storms and wind. These are pictures with both of them playing with their instructors. Canyon is the one with the diving stick.
The next few pictures are of the Ashby Family reunion. My sister, Brenda, and her family came all the way from Maryland and stayed for a month and a half. We did a lot together! It was so fun to have her here. Then, we all went to Idaho for the reunion. The theme was "The Incredibles". We all had matching shirts. This is a lineup of all of the grandkids. Kayli is fourth from the right and Canyon is seventh from the left. One of the games was that we had to dress up like superheroes and we had to use items from a box. Kayli and I were partners and Canyon and his cousin Nate were partners. Oh boy, do we look gorgeous!




We also went white water rafting. I was very nervous because I was 7 months pregnant and didn't want to get bucked off, but, despite hanging on for dear life, the rapids were stronger than I. I think I was hyperventilating.... No, I know I was! The water was freezing! Needless to say, I wouldn't have missed it! (I am in Ammon's blue hat on the left).
My sister, Dawn also got married. This is her with all the sisters. Obviously, I couldn't fit into the same dress as them. Unfortunately, they didn't have it in maternity.....So, I look like the girl who saw the wedding in the classifieds and wanted to be in "somebody's" picture.

These are the brothers-in-law, or as Gary would say, outlaw. Brian, Travis, Ray and Gary, we love you all so much! I am so grateful that my sisters and I found the best guys in the world!

This is Dawn with all of the girls. My mom made all of their dresses! Isn't she amazing! (Kayli is hidden).

Kayli's first and second days of preschool! Could she be any cuter! She was so brave!
Canyon in line at the bus stop with his friends. He is really liking first grade and he has an awesome teacher!
Kayli started ballet. She started out a little bashful the first day, but by the second week (second picture), she was floating everywhere she went!
6 comments:
YES! finally a new post by Erin! I especially love the picture of Canyon and Nate.. They look like real super heroes! Lets do it again soon.
I looooved all the pics! Especially the one with Dawn and all the sisters. Your comment on that was hilarious, but I think you looked great. I also loved Kayli in her pink leotard. Those legs of hers are just so stinkin' adorable. And Canyon looks like a stud on his first day of school. He looks so much like Travis. The very best wishes to you as you bring your new baby girl into the world! Much love!!! She's a lucky little baby.
What cute pictures! I want to go see Kayli at ballet class. That is so cute! You have such good kids. Can't wait to hear from you guys this week!
Wasn't it a great summer? Thanks for helping out so much with all the family here, etc. Woopee! Our little girl is coming tomorrow! Can't wait! Love your blog, Dear. Love YOU! Mom
That was a fun post! Oh how I miss my sweet sisters and their cute kids! Love you!
hey Anika is in the dance picture!! look how little our girls look!
Post a Comment